Sunday, April 12, 2009

Time is passing
Madison,
It is almost June 2007 and time is passing by. We really thought you would already be with us, but that is ok becuase God is just getting us all prepared for you and you for us. He just wants to make everything perfect. We already love you so much and cannot wait to see you and hold you. The whole family and all of our friends are anxious and cannot wait for you to arrive. I am getting more anxious as time passes. My friends and your nenny and Aunt Jennifer are throwing a big baby shower/party to celebrate your upcoming arrival. It is going to be on June 16th. I cannot wait. Your dad and I are so excited. There are still a few things I need to get for your room, but we are waiting until after the baby shower. There is not a day that goes by that someone does not ask about you and when you are coming. I just keep telling them soon. Madison, we love you very very much and cannot wait to hold you and love on you.
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment