Sunday, April 12, 2009

Prayers
Madison I pray for your safety. I know that you are most likely already born or soon will be born and I pray for you and your birth mothers safety. I hope that she takes you somewhere safe and some one very kind and loving will be holding you, loving you, and making sure you are not hungry. I pray for God to watch over you and that you will know in your little heart that we are on our way soon. I pray that you will be ready for all of the love that we have to give and that we will bond quickly and I pray for you health. Madison we love you and cant wait to come and hold you in our arms.
Madison I pray that God will ease your birth mothers pain as she leaves you, and comfort her aching heart. I want her to know that you will be forever ours and loved unconditionally and that you will be raised in a Christian home with Christian values and more love than you know what to do with.
Ephesians 1:5-6 He predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will - to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.
1Samuel 1:27 I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I have asked of him.
I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment